Hello everybody, I ask prayer please for my husband to be delivered from anger in the name of Jesus. He is a believer. And the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Please help. God bless you.
Help, I keep venting my anger at my husband. I have been really losing my temper with him for about the past 6 months that it scares me and him too.He won’t let me quit my job that I’m miserable at. I’ve been taking jobs that I hate and that I’m not that good at just to please my parents and now...
.(Landlords WifeANGER ###?) FatherGod HELPS when Landslord wife threats with Anger and Hostility to your servant ###, Anger that she needs to manage, that she carries all the time, Anger that she beats up Everybody with it, as a habit? Carries Anger as of Authority's of Speaking, FatherGod you...