### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorispetshop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorispetshop

Guest
God I lift ### up to you too fill him with the HOLY SPIRIT so he can be a BEACON OF YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT....Please God, have ### contact me soon, if it be your will...I Love and miss him very much....all PRAISE and GLORY, and our relationship is yours to use...in Jesus name I pray for this MIRACLE..AMEN
 
GOD IN YOUR SON'S NAME JESUS HELP ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An urgent prayer request Please pray for my mother, Her name is ###, she is ### years old. There is an infection in her lungs and swelling in her gall bladder. The doctor says we will admit her and see what we can do. But they didn't give any guarantee. We need a big miracle from Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
252
Please, please, PLEASE pray that I will soon be reunited with a dog who I love very much. Pray that he will know I love him and miss him and not think I have abandoned him. Pray that anyone else who needs to be reunited with their pet would be. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
201
Please, please, PLEASE pray that I will soon be reunited with a dog who I love very much. Pray that he will know I love him and miss him and not think I have abandoned him. Pray that anyone else who needs to be reunited with their pet would be. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom