" And the torment is like the ..."

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
" And the torment is like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man." I have one person who I used to deal with once in a while, so the once in a while I could tolerate with her "idiosyncrasies". But lately, for some reason, there's been an uptick in her calls, and her "ways" seem to have gotten worse, tells me stuff the last minute, changes her plans with no notice {when I have other things scheduled}, calls me at off hours, you name it. {Also, if I have an appointment with her for a certain time, she calls me a few times {while I'm trying to drive} to "make sure" I'm on the way.} Request is for her to "bow out", and get other things to occupy her so it takes her mind off of focusing on me. Because she's very irritating.
 
" And the torment is like the torment of a scorpion when it stings a man."I have one person who I used to deal with once in a while, so the once in a while I could tolerate with her "idiosyncrasies". But lately, for some reason,there's been an uptick in her calls, and her "ways" seem to have gotten worse,tells me stuff the last minute,changes her plans with no notice{when I have other things scheduled,} calls me at off hours,you name it.{Also, if I have an appointment with her for a certain time,she calls me a few times{while I'm trying to drive} to "make sure" I'm on the way.}Request is for her to "bow out", and get other things to occupy her so it takes her mind off of focusing on me.Because she's very irritating.

When were you stung by a scorpion? Don't you show all of your clients courtesy and let them know that you're on the way?
 
When were you stung by a scorpion? Don't you show all of your clients courtesy and let them know that you're on the way?
Yeah, but some of them don't even give me a chance, they jump the gun.
2}The verse about stung by a scorpion is in Revelation.
 
Yeah, but some of them don't even give me a chance, they jump the gun.2}The verse about stung by a scorpion is in Revelation.

I'm sorry, I don't see how someone that hasn't been stung by a scorpion can complain about being stung like a scorpion especially if they really have no idea what being stung like a scorpion is like but according to you it's like being bothered by someone that should have been given some courtesy that you were on your way????

You really are a strange person ###!
 
I'm sorry, I don't see how someone that hasn't been stung by a scorpion can complain about being stung like a scorpion especially if they really have no idea what being stung like a scorpion is like but according to you it's like being bothered by someone that should have been given some courtesy that you were on your way????

You really are a strange person ###!

Look...### must have been a strange person too according to your reasoning, because when getting the vision in Revelation, he wrote about the locusts coming out of the pit that they emit something from their tail, and, "the torment is as the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man". Does that mean ### had to be stung by a scorpion to say that? I got the gist of it. And no, she shouldn't have been given courtesy THAT SOON, because some of them overreact, and call even a ways before the time.
 
Look...### must have been a strange person too according to your reasoning, because when getting the vision in Revelation, ### wrote about the locusts coming out of the pit that they emit something from their tail, and, "the torment is as the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man". Does that mean ### had to be stung by a scorpion to say that? I got the gist of it. And no, she shouldn't have been given courtesy THAT SOON, because some of them overreact, and call even a ways before the time.

You know what I think? I think you are rude to your clients! If you have business with someone you should let them know you are going to take care of them a few hours away etc, I even let some of my clients know that I'm just a couple of minutes away! It is so easy to send someone a quick text to keep them from worrying and get you a 100 to 400 dollar tip, even an 800 dollar tip. What is wrong with you? No one compares getting stung by a scorpion with a client that is wondering if you or anyone else is coming to take care of them! Why would you be bothered by someone that you were courteous to?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

People have been tormenting me with audio. Prayers to break it off in Jesus’ name.
Replies
9
Views
356
Father please help ### who is in torment over so many circumstances going against her overwhelmed by shut off notices in between jobs. Please help her take authority over her cares in the Name of Jesus. Please empower her to turn her mind toward Your work that You have done in the past, help her...
Replies
10
Views
174
Demons and witches have been splattering liquid on me for years. Please pray God would take away all of their access to water and liquid in Jesus’ name. Please pray my skin would be clean and untouched and free from torment in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom