An Urgent Intervention.

  • Thread starter Thread starter David Khonde Ndembe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Khonde Ndembe

Guest
Need of God's financial provision to pay school tuition of our two children who are now in University. We are African Missionaries with SIM/Ethiopia, doing pastoral ministry in Addis Ababa. We live with the allowances and contributions of good friends. Raising funds for the children's education is a great challenge. We do not want our children think negatively of our ministry because of lack of sufficient finance to educate them. We will need $16000 this year and $6000 needs to be paid by the end of this September. We don't see this coming soon. Pray for a miracle. Thanks for your prayers. ###
 
Dear Lord, I pray together with ### for the family's financial needs to fund the children to continue their study in the university. Please help them to pay the school's fee. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord sees the need just pray and faith will take care of the rest... Love God and he will provide all needs. Amen.
default_whereru.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray my marrige this is under attack we deeply love but end up hurting due to envious sister in law that enemies has been using yo cause discord. I never wanted to come between my husband relationship with his sister but so when we got married and she was causing trouble i stayed...
Replies
10
Views
230
Pray for labor to start now cervix to be soften and open up fully. It's open half way or break God to break to water to ease the labor quicken the delivery. I have scheduled for induction tomorrow if and I want God to do a miracle where I won't need unnecessary medicine induction or...
Replies
9
Views
188
For the husband who needs healing mentally O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need: We humbly ask that you behold, visit, and relieve my husband ### who is suffering from depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, and negative thoughts, and other mental illnesses...
Replies
11
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom