An Unbelievable Miracle:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father, in Jesus name I ask you humbly to keep this peace that my mum asked for in prayer permanently in our home, and to remove the fear I have whenever the kid is around—and prove to me that she is not a pain anymore. Show me daily, that this is not temporary, this is not an act, but a true transformation. Please also provide me with a loving husband—I know you have heard this cry—you gave a spiritual leader a word that I have won! If I have truly won, then shock me by sending him right to me, and bless my womb, let there be no complications. Let this book sell, so that I will never be without money. Let this book touch lives, and have many supernatural impressions upon it, I invite you to put your thumb print on it. I also ask you to maintain that there is never any arguing or fighting in this home ever again—that all the trauma since young and all the torture stuff that happened to us is over. I also beg you to do the miracle for my skin, I have been begging years for. It's a longing I cannot cry to anyone about—but I know, you God, can touch it in one minute and make it happen—all I ask is that I wake up one morning and it has been granted. Grant all these sacred desires in me Lord, and make me happy. Then I can walk around telling everyone that Jesus does really good things for me! I will have stories to tell people. So please help me to promote you in this manner. I also pray for protection over my mum and dad and a blood covering over my brother's exams, I ask for success, and for healing for his health and protection of the divine nature at home. I ask for miracles this week, for each and everyone of us and an unspeakable joy, that we can talk about to everyone and shout about! Bless everyone of the above people and please reveal truth about certain things to my mum, and heal my sister's back so that she doesn't need any medication. She already has asthma, my nice sister I mean, so please heal the asthma and take away all the back pain and weakness tonight I pray in Jesus name. Help her get success at uni God, and protect her in our home and give her good things in life, and protection and let her be a peacekeeper and a peacemaker in our home. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
In the name of Jesus, we rebuke any sorcerer that rises again babydoll, we defeated the army of darkness, we reject any prophecy that is from you in Jesus name.

We ask that you bless the fruit of her labor, that she may glorify your name. May her book sell in Jesus name,

Lord, you said that it is not good for man to be alone, consequently it is good for a woman to be alone either, we ask in Jesus name that give one of your sons that you have prepared for her even before the foundation of the earth to love her and care for her. Let him be manifested in the natural just as it is in the spiritual in Jesus name we pray.

Replenish her finances in Jesus name, amen!
 
I suppose Jesus at time wants us to be patient, also thinking of others and how we can help them, everything will happen at the right time, all no to seize from prayer, happy healing in Jesus name, chill and faith, God luck with your book.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the unusual/unbelievable miracle should happen, as ### found favour in the sight of king ###, my documents must found favour and God's mercy in the sight of everyone that behold it. What people think it's in possible, God should show himself as God of all possibility. Because...
Replies
12
Views
481
Getting much Injustice from God’s adversaries please pray for ### and have an urgent dental appointment very soon so concerned about, Lord Jesus please need your strength and healing and let it all go through correctly lord and these ### call back urgently, don’t eat or sleep anymore don’t know...
Replies
7
Views
291
Told my family members that I was moving and got yelled at and bullied. These people were not happy for me and threatened me. I moved anyway and noticed that I got an unexplained illness shortly after settling in. Also the family members continued reaching out by phone and email with threats...
Replies
7
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom