An advantage of drinking water

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Drinking water makes you urinate. When you urinate, you lose fat cells. Great to know huh. The more water you drink, the more fat cells you lose.:D

I'd love to hang around & discuss this...but I GOTTA GO - someone has me drinking 7 glasses of water every day! :)

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
There are three wonderful means God assures us that we have eternal life in glory, full of peace, full o joy and full of happiness. The delights of God falling in our life overyonder. A. Those wonderful promises Jesus has given to us in His word. B. The witness of the Holy Spirit of God in our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
“The earth is the LORD’S, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters” (Ps. 24:1–2). 🙌Everything we have is a gift from God. 🙌Tell the Lord Thank You. When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me, Encourager Linda...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those wonderful sounds coming down from heaven to let us know that Jesus is coming back again to take us all home to glory. The trumphet shall sound and the dead shall be raised incorruptable and we shall be changed. Wonderful promises coming down from Gods own heart. Come now all saints of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your spouse has just walked out. While it seems like the world around you is falling apart and nothing is going your way, there is hope. Through countless stories of reconciliation that we’ve seen over the years, we are here to walk through this with you. In this episode, Dr. Joe and Kimberly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all rejoice in Jesus because Gods word is a living water that detoxifies our soul and makes it clean and pure before the eyes of God. The more we drink of it, the more it cleanses, refreshes and renew us. Thank Jesus for Him being a living Water coming down from heaven. Come Holy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom