Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
It was like a concert in my truck just now
smiley-razz.gif
smiley-razz.gif
smiley-lol.gif
we love music we were singing "PYT" and "My Girl" and "lets groove tonight" O it's so amazing how you can have so much fun in such a short time. That is real love!! Like doing nothing at all together and loving every minute of it is just as awesome!! Lord Thank You for tonight he was being in a really teasing mood like making fun of things I say etc. :) and he was so cute. His meeting was at 8 I picked him up at 7 when I knocked on the door he was sleeping. O how I miss those moments when He awakes hes like a little baby. :) it's so cute. Gosh I wanted to hold him so bad. We sat in the truck for a while so he could take a nap and I can tell he is so tired. I just wish he would let me be there for him intimately right now to help him relax. Non sexual because I can wait for however long he needs me to for us to be one in everything. I love him more than I could ever describe. God, Lord above, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit I praise you for all my blessings and all my beautiful most amazing moments of my life with ###. I claim this all in your name and I ask and know that Lord you will rebuke all evil from ###'s body and soul and mind. In you name Heavenly father I love You Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD. PLEASE HEAL ME. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE KEEP ME & MY STUFF SAFE. PLEASE BRING ME MONEY. PLEASE REMOVE ANY EVIL FROM BEING ON ME, PERMANENTLY. PLEASE BLESS ME. PLEASE LET ME TRAVEL SAFELY. AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
144
Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly for that price it is currently at.. dear God, please send someone who wants to buy it & can afford it my way, now. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
127
Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly for that price it is currently at.. dear God, please send someone who wants to buy it & can afford it my way, now. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom