Am moving to a new rental house I need

sontazy

Disciple of Prayer
Am moving to a new rental house. I need the place to be safe and conducive for my family.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These last few years I have lost my Mom, my dog of 15 years, my job and my best friend. I am living in a hotel with me and my 2 dogs. I have just applied for a rental. I am not a wealthy person and now have a new steady job but there are others who are far richer than I that want this place...
Replies
13
Views
515
Good day house, I need a prayer for more strength to be a good Christian and hunger and thirst more for righteousness.
Replies
6
Views
251
Please house. I need you all to pray for my family ###. The devil wants to destroy the love and unity we've built from the inception. My father on the other way round is acting strange, he seems not to care or listen to any of us. I want every household enemies of my family to be disgraced. I...
Replies
7
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom