Am in love with a guy who have been confused by another

Grace25

Disciple of Prayer
Am in love with a guy who has been confused by another woman through witchcraft, he sees me as a beast today, tomorrow he is ok, in a few days he is full of anger and no peace, please brethrens help me pray for the guy to be delivered because I believe God is able.
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
403
Let us pray that Heavenly Father will help me to share my heart and soul in prayer before Him, in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have prayed so much and He seems to remain indifferent to my pain. This is very frustrating. All that I have prayed, cried and hoped for, let us pray if it is God’s will...
Replies
11
Views
455
Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom