Am I the only person in the ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Am I the only person in the world NOT into yoga (including among Christians)? Can't people see it's a pagan practice?
 
I never do yoga. God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
EVEN CHRISTIANS CAN GET INVOLVED IN CRAZY STUFF LIKE THIS, THEY BELIEVE IT IS INNOCENT
 
I never do yoga. God bless
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
Even some Christians are misled by that. Out of one side of their mouth they talk Christianity, but out of the other side they say they take yoga classes that do positions to worship Hindu "gods."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Crazy, psycho Jezebel woman. I was only trying to help. As I am approaching the door of the grocery store, I see a woman with a shopping cart. She starts to walk away from the cart for whatever reason, and the the cart starts to roll unto oncoming traffic. I tell her politely that her cart is...
Replies
10
Views
156
Only I will decide who I interact with on here. The MANY of you on here I have NO desire to interact with, but it is ONLY the FEW. The Lord Jesus Christ did say, "MANY are called, but FEW are chosen," (Matthew 22:14). So those who truly are the CHOSEN FEW are the ones that I will interact with...
Replies
6
Views
111
It’s written that all things are possible. If all things are possible why do people pray as if people are already dead over people that still have breath in their body. It’s not that I believe I can stop God’s will, because I know I can’t, although a person may be down God still has the power...
Replies
8
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom