Am burdened with a lot of debts, I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know how this sit works, i don't know whether this sit is real or fake however i just want to share my prayer request since 30 years my family is in the pressure of financial debts, from last four year year it become more critical in this area. We are praying to Lord God to solve this...
Replies
8
Views
311
I request for financial break through. My business is not doing well and i have several loans that i have to service yet i am struggling so much. God give me peace of mind i am anxious. Touch to my loaners souls so that they may have patience.
Replies
10
Views
179
Please I need you saints to pray for me I am in a lot of debts and from tomorrow 20th my debts will be due please pray that the lord will intervene I am confused I have not a dine right now I don't know how to pay back I am in a serious situation please pray for me my name is ### ###
Replies
6
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,029
Members
651,246
Latest member
Celloreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom