>am a student of ### ###.pray 4 ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

liman

Disciple of Prayer
>am a student of uni ### Nigeria. pray 4 me 4 GOD's mercy and favor in my studies.

>pray 4 my family 4 GOD to secure us all precious blood and fire His holy Ghost.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
I prya God leads you to study what You want and use his knowledge to bring you glory. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very worried, I have fallen into bad habits and I am preparing for a job. I request you to pray for me so that I can get rid of bad thoughts and habits.
Replies
13
Views
585
Hello everyone, I humbly ask for your prayers during a very difficult and anxious time in my life. I am a student currently studying abroad, and I am supposed to travel home on March 15 to attend my sister’s wedding. This wedding is very special to my family because it will be the first wedding...
Replies
7
Views
235
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom