Almighty God the everlasting father, the prince of peace

Verona Mcgibbon

Prayer Partner
Almighty God the everlasting father, the prince of peace our Jehovah I humbly come before your presence this morning asking you to wash me in thoroughly from mine inquity and cleanse me from all unrighteousness am praying this morning for our brothers and sisters who are going through a situation this morning I ask oh God for your intervention in Jesus mighty name
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever asked, dreamed, or prayed according to God's will and timing. Please continue to pray and trust God.



Prayer Focus/Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, take total control of my life. Only let “Your” Will for "My" life be “My” will for “My” life. Deliver me from every demonic spirit in my life. Let me dream the dreams of God. Bless and cause me to fulfill my God purpose. Help me get my priorities in God order. Let every desire that I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Let Your presence always and forever dwell with me. Bless, strengthen, and cause me to walk in the wisdom, the blessings, the character, the integrity, the favor, the healing, and the protection of God, and all that God has for me. Let me be known as a Child of God whose heart’s desire is to live my life pleasing unto God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and all those I care about. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

You Are So Loved By God--Have A Blessed God Purpose Life!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

HEAVENLY FATHER, as the night falls I come before You with a Humble and a Thankful HEART. THANK YOU FOR CARRYING ME THROUGH THIS DAY AND FOR BEING MY CONSTANT SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND GUIDANCE. LORD I NOW LAY MY BURDENS AT YOUR FEET, FATHER YOUR WORD REMINDS ME, COME TO ME ALL THAT ARE WEARY AND...
Replies
7
Views
303
Almighty and Everlasting Father, thank you because the deep secrets of this world are known to you. Therefore, I ask that you show me and teach me the best financial principles and practices that will transform my financial life; and move me from the status of a debtor to a creditor. Dear Lord...
Replies
4
Views
269
Jesus, Prince of Peace, you have asked us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us. We pray for our enemies and those who oppose us. With the help of the Holy Spirit, may all people learn to work together for that justice which brings true and lasting peace. To you be glory and...
Replies
7
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom