Almighty God, Please guide me during my end of semester ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinigirl

Humble Prayer Partner
Almighty God,

Please guide me during my end of semester Exams. Help me Lord as I prepare for them. Remove any doubts and help me to remember and Focus. Grant on me, Precious Jesus, your mercy and grace. In your name I pray this prayer, amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, thanking You for carrying me through this semester. You know the challenges I’ve faced — academically, mentally, and emotionally. Now, as I await my results, I place my fears and expectations in Your hands. Lord, I ask for mercy and favor...
Replies
7
Views
261
Lord please be with me during my spinal tap, May things not be as bad, I know that Jesus is the ultimate healer, I believe Jesus can do All. Lord let the doctors be amazed & I will tell them who my doctor is. In Jesus name. ###
Replies
8
Views
356
Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom