Almighty God, I thank you for not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had 2 prayer requests and God answered both! I was so worried about my son's doctor appointment and the horrible storms with tornados. The doctor appointment went well and all bad weather was south of us. Not even a limb fell. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you all so very much...
Replies
6
Views
139
Prayer for my mom's health. My chest pain and left hand pain very weakness. My mom good and kind-hearted person. Prayer for my mom good health and long life. I pray for my mom good health and long life in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen🙏Praise the Lord. Prayer for my dad's healing. Prayer for...
Replies
9
Views
335
GOD I thank you for it all. The victories and even when I fall. GOD I thank you for it all. Because I know you are mighty and will bring me through it all. GOD I thank you for loving and caring for me. Even when others put me down, laughed, and walked away. GOD you stood by me and your Love did...
Replies
6
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom