Almighty God, I believe that You will show my ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter EmilyJ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EmilyJ

Guest
Almighty God, I believe that You will show my ### the straight path that leads to You, your peace to appreciate, love and honor You & me. Give him Your light to bring him out of depression and into our loving Godly relationship as a man of strength, love and honor. I pray that he appreciates and loves and honors me forever and always. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

the son who is in the bosom of the father pray for me to God, I believe the son who is in the bosom of the father, the spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwell in me, Jesus's spirit dwell in me, God's spirit dwell in me, lamb of God baptize me with the Holy Ghost, lamb of God take my sins...
Replies
6
Views
260
  • Article Article
One of the most common questions that we get at Marriage Helper is, “What can I do to show my spouse I’ve changed?” People ask us this question because they’re so desperately wanting to do something to change the trajectory of their marriage and bring their spouse back. There are so many things...
Replies
0
Views
309
Hi. Its me again. I just want to come here to pray again and say.. Dear Lord, I believe that my miracle is on its way. I believe that I will get that Amazon Specialist Job at ###. I believe I will be able to pay the ### Advance that I borrowed in my ### salary. I believe I will stay in this...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom