All To Pray Not To Put Too Much On Others All The Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter christian
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christian

Guest
Daily prayers for the world, some are devoted to prayer and the Lord's work, all those who are not doing enough to do more and not leave it to others to do, Jesus notices this and all the gifts he's given us people to start using this for the good, for all our loved ones, all evil leaves the world now, to be braver in Christ, hear my prayers.
 
Yes Lord, Our father God. Thank you for this prayer. We seek you more, our God, to fill us with your holy spirit; to be able to stay strong in praying. To know your will and communicate your will to each other, to always direct our mind and spirit with compassion to feel what is happening to our brothers and sisters who are in times of needs. Dear God, we pray on this in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Help with prayer for life and its troubles that go on. It's been tough for me right now, a lot of things going on, lost my mother-in-law, lost my brother-in-law, lost my dad. Just need a little more prayer and more of the Holy Spirit and brothers and sisters praying for me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
460
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,370
Messages
16,810,321
Members
650,757
Latest member
Calierad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom