All The Impossibles:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in heaven, I thank you for my aunties and uncles who prayed for me today. I needed to hear those words and for them to see those pictures. But you know my many fears and torments. Mainly, it is the person who has caused so much pain in my life. Let's not sweep it under the carpet, let's be honest—I don't need this. Because you are my Daddy, I need you to destroy the monster and prevent it popping up its ugly head. I declare that no more will the person cause my family trouble, no more will she interfere in adult business or challenge my mum, dad, or me. She will not make decisions for my dad, as she tries to; she is sixteen. She will never again come into their bed to read a school book, past eleven o'clock at night like she did today. I ask that everything that she does on purpose or with the anoint to annoy, cease tonight. That you kill every wicked thing she tries, and let none of those succeed. If she thinks them, cancel them so that none of them actually transpire. I pray for absolute peace, and for her to not only stop what she is doing, but to be a decent human being, which she isn't—we didn't bring an ungrateful brute home from the hospital, so do not allow her to continue to be this here. She pretends to be a Christian, a church, and counsels another victim of bullying, and at home she is the bully. Do not allow her to continue ministering. I already spoke to youth Pastors, but they are ignorant. I ask that all leadership she is trying to take, masquerading as this good-hearted person, be taken away from her, and she be put under the authority of an appropriate mentor who will not make any excuses for her behaviour. I also ask that she never again from tonight ever try to demonstrate any authority in our home. That she will only obey and do as she is told. I ask for a total change in her, no triggering people or being in other people's space, and no coming to mum and dad at eleven, those antics are over today in Jesus name. I command the supernatural angels be put to work in her and in our home, and that the nonsense is removed. I ask for the change to be so obvious starting tomorrow—that everybody notices that the siege of five torment-filled years is over! In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###...forgive her sins and lead her into salvation and fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Dear Lord, send in your Holy Spirit in their family and take all their troubles away Lord. Bless them with your peace and give Mom, Dad, and Sister comfort Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Dear father, you ### gives her thanks for lifting her moral, removing her fear, Lord guide her always... in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the true Word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the person who wrote this prayer. Bless us all Lord Jesus. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dealing with fear bad. Everything that could have gone wrong literally has I wanted to end my life. Feels like I am going backwards and I'm literally stranded just praying for more hours at the best work I can find right now as I am on a flex schedule at Amazon. Every application to be permanent...
Replies
6
Views
308
Lord please do something. I cannot stand this pressure anymore. My both parents 88 years old, both sick, father half blind, dependent on the hygienic care of my mother. My mother is starting to forget things and is confused, mix names and events and has weak heart. And she asks me to come more...
Replies
8
Views
298
Lord please help me. I am overwhelmed with duties. Work, sick and dement parents, working faraway, my brother helps to but he commands and is harsh to me and with no compassion. Lord my parents don't want to go to the senior home and this would be the best solution. It is very hard for me to...
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom