~All Shall Witness~

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"It has been told...and all shall be witness to...the 'great falling away from God'.
In this age, it cannot be denied."
'Praise God'

Attachments

• ChristianBackgrounds-Abstract1 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg
    ChristianBackgrounds-Abstract1 - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 9
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
John the apostle is telling us today the truth of Gods word. Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false teachers have gone out into the world. I John 4.1 Anyone who comes to you and tells you that Jesus is just an angel...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus is alive and well and He never ever died or His body stayed on earth. So many people saw Him going up to heaven in majesty and great glory. All angels in heaven were so happy to see Him coming to His eternal abode in glory. The angel up on a tombstone has said. He has risen just as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We should expect great things happening to our life when we give ourselves to Jesus. Jesus promised is this. I will send a Comforter which shall be with you always. Keep your eyes on the Lord. Ask for His holy presence to fill us with mercy and love. Expect the unexpected. You never know...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us to live a life full of the presence of God. He clearly said. Be ye holy for I am holy. He continues to speak today. Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no one shall see the Lord. So, let us all stay away from those things Jesus does not like to see...
Replies
Views
  • Article
People all over the world are seeking peace, joy, happiness, joyfulness and love in their personal life. They never think about seeking God first and falling in love with Him. If they do they will find out that falling in love with God has no limits and no boundaries to jump from one place...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom