All sadness sorrow that I have about ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
All sadness sorrow that I have about ### is out of my heart life now. ### reads his emails I sent him and knows he needs to stop being fake with women. Doors are locked blocked for ### with all women not in God's will for his life for now on in Jesus Name amen
 
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you for this day and for the protection you have given us. Grant that we may find our joy in your grace and in your love. Help us to become truer followers of Jesus, who came in your love. Be merciful to us and help all those who belong to you. You know them all and the thoughts of their hearts. You know their struggle on earth and the temptations that surround them. Help each one, also those who are still far away from you. Give them hearts open to your Word and to all you have promised. We entrust ourselves to your care this night. Help us and bless us. May your will be done in all things, also in the midst of all the sin and misery in the world. May your will be done on earth as in heaven, and may your kingdom come. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Prayer Focus For This Week/Family Prayer/Let Us Pray: Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will honor this prayer over my entire family (those I know, and don’t know, including myself). I plead the blood of Jesus over each of our lives. God save, deliver, set free, heal, protect, sanctify, and set each one of us apart for the glory of God. Bless each one of us to be fit for the Master’s Use. God daily lead, guide, and direct the footsteps that we take and the words that we speak. God let Your Love, Peace, Joy, Excellent Health, Hope, Faith, Favor, Holiness, Knowledge, Protection, Prosperity, Provision, Wisdom, and Understanding, rest upon each of our lives, and in each of our homes. Make each of us whole in You Lord Jesus. May we all come to know You in truth according to Your Word, love You with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and obey Your Word and will for each of our lives. Let our lives be shaped by the Gospel. Be Lord of All in All our Lives. And God bless each one of us with a God Solution Focused Mind, Heart, and Attitude based upon Your Word. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all my friends. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
184
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,072
Messages
16,807,008
Members
650,522
Latest member
Pioshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom