All of this Means I Have Hope

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Reasons Why I should NOT be Depressed.
1. I have life
2. I have Jesus(he is constantly speaking to me)
3. I have my family(my parents)
4. I have a roof over head
5. I have my own room
6. I have a bed to sleep in.
7. I have hot water(able to take warm baths)
8. I have health.
9. I am able to fend for myself.
10. I have food.
11. I have my tuition waiver that doesn't expire.
12. I'm able to still attend college.
14. All of this Means, I Have Hope.
Thank You, Jesus. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
1. I have life
5. I have my own room
8. I have health.
10. I have food.
Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
Dear LORD, help everyone with their needs as you always do. Thank you through Jesus mighty name .AMEN

Let Us Continue To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name have mercy upon your people on every Continent. God keep all ages safe, healthy, and protected from the Coronavirus. God open up our eyes to Your truth concerning this virus. Let us all stay informed with truth, walk in wisdom, stay safe, stay prayerful, and obey You, Your Word, and Will Your will for each of our lives. God on every Continent and all the waters let the Coronavirus die at the roots, dissipate, banish, and do no more harm. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

1. I have life
5. I have my own room
8. I have health.
10. I have food.
Thank You, Jesus. Amen.
Almighty God many things about tomorrow we do not really understand.But we are sure of this one thing and it is that you are in control we are asking you to spare us from this calamity. Remember you children who have remained faithful to your words.Lord we recognize that many of us have turned our backs to you.We have walked away from your presence.and have been doing the things that give honour to the Devil.We have been ungrateful for that sacrifice that was made at Calvary.We forvet that there is an unseen eye watching us.Oh Lord we repent.We bow before you now andwe are asking you to forgive us for our sinful ways .The earth is yours and the fullness thereof. Have mercy on us oh Lord.and restore us .Take us back and heal your children Amen and Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
We were having all kinds of problems with mosquitoes coming in my window and entering without permission to our room and biting us and not letting us sleep well. The samething is with bed bugs and roaches that comes in and stays there and would not leave our home. They told me to use rubbing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: It's all a matter of belief... God is neither confused about His Word, nor does His Word cause confusion. For those who have ears to hear (willing to receive with understanding), God’s Word is crystal clear. If at any time clarity is needed, He invites...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Last week, I covered the first three of seven misconceptions and false teachings about sex that still hang around out there, coming from Christian authors and speakers, church leaders, and believers in general. While we can have honest and reasonable disagreements about particulars, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This post was originally titled 4 Principles Christian Bloggers should affirm about sex. Several times since, I’ve thought that was far too narrow. Rather, all Christians should understand and embrace these principles—the four I’m sharing (again) today and the three I’ll share next week. From...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom