all of my life I want to study in the###

herex1

Disciple of Prayer
all of my life I want to study in the ### defence academy..but ### is a country influenced with nepotism and only candidates who are close to higher and influential people in the armed force are mostly given admission into d school...+I started having piles lately and this will make me medically unfit..God pls let me be a cadet of the ### defence academy under any Circumstance..becuz I believe in you..please lord.please
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to restore my life Man of God please pray for me...mom had a dream about me that I am dead... Man of God please pray for me....I want to know God....I want to be like you man of God...### from ###
Replies
9
Views
392
My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
229
Prayers for the job I have gone through an interview in ### under construction and pray for my elder brother who is possessed by an evil spirit and pray for the whole family and entire nation of ###
Replies
7
Views
519
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom