all gold wealth riches money comes from you lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
all gold wealth riches money comes from you Lord you own every thing I pray in Jesus name that you would bless me, me Lord with wealth soon realise it to me soon Lord I need it so much to transform my life and the lives of others please send me fiancés from the north the east the south the west mightly soon in Jesus name
 
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. I have Prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

lord thank you for the money I have thank you that you own all the wealth money riches of this world thank you that the blessing of the lord brings me wealth and he adds no trouble sorrow to it lord I ask you please send realise the wealth I desire now without any delay bless all my numbers...
Replies
3
Views
20
Ĺord Jesus thank you for money I have Lord please enlarge increase my finances my financial income my bank balance savings incredibly mightly abundantly now more more every day Lord realise grant me the wealth I desire now without any delay bless all my numbers tickets I buy put in the mortgage...
Replies
4
Views
47
Lord I thank you for the money I have in thank you that all wealth riches gild belongs to you I thank you in Proverbs it says the blessing of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now Lord I ask you please realise abundant incredibly wealth to me abundantly now in Jesus name...
Replies
3
Views
19
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom