All everyone in Christ, can anyone in ...

Brother can you please help me financially I don't have ways and means please I will serve the Lord if you help me
Unfortunately, in this season I cannot but I must add that you must serve the Lord without any conditions. The scripture says "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
Nothing but ❤!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone in Christ, please can you all pray for me for overcoming my pornography and masturbation addiction. I'm actually fed up, I done many things but nothing works. I'm actually losing hope, I know that prayer of a righteous person will be answered by God. Confessing of sins to others...
Replies
5
Views
301
Dears pls can anyone agree in prayer with me that God convinces those evil ladies that they are not appreciated to my husband and that does never see them better than me please dears and that all the past impressions they had from his actions just change to the opposite .. please can you pray...
Replies
8
Views
299
Can anyone please put me in their prayers? My name is ### and for the past week I have CONSTANTLY been attacked by the devil with thoughts of selling my soul that I have never had before. These thoughts are causing me extreme panic attacks and no matter what I do or how I try to fight these...
Replies
5
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom