Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord please let us find a remote control of air condition of my mom because we need to know what happened, who is guilty of what. Somebody must pay for a new one. This is a new air condition!!! Is it my brother or the woman who watches over my mom or my mom, who is guilty?? Who will pay for that?
Air condition - repair needed or settings? Should I only press a particular button? It won't cool properly - slow fan. For 7 days. Lord, please let this problem be fixed without any effort and swiftly because a heatwave is present and it will be this and next week. Help
Please pray that I will put back the settings on my air conditioner.
It is not cooling properly.
Perhaps I have clicked the wrong button.
Also, till I find out what is wrong, let the Holy Spirit cool me, amen.
It is hot outside.