Agreement prayer needed for more prayer and ...

Agreement prayer needed for more prayer and fasting and more reading also for physical healing through internal organs restoration healing in joints ligaments and tendons where needed, also for written vision 2020 to be accomplished to glorify God..
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yesterday I prayed in Jesus's name that I would make it through my PET scan. I am happy to say it really was not bad at all! I had to wait an hour after they infused the radioactive tracer. I watched TV, some Christian programming. The test itself only took about 20 minutes. They put heated...
Replies
18
Views
296
am asking for prayers for my daughter, ###, who is ### years old. Since January, we have gone through several difficult situations that have strained our relationship. As a mother, it has been heartbreaking to watch the distance grow between us. Now, she is planning to move out and live with her...
Replies
9
Views
150
I reached out to two utility companies and explained the financial hardship due to unemployment and I praise the Lord that one of them was willing to extend the payment deadline and the other provided a promotional discount for a year. I have two more bills but they are very low cost so I can...
Replies
11
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom