Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for my health and life path concerning finances and everything. Going through a really rough and heartbreaking relationship but I'm trusting God to help me through please Lord give me the strength. Also I have enemies at work and such and I am very tired. I am trying to hold on to God's will for my life. I have been trying to repair my relationship but I don't know it's God's will for it to work out out not. I am needing guidance what to do also I want drama to escape my territory and anyone who tries to destroy me I want the Lord to prevent them from doing so I also ask for more protection and perhaps rejection is God's protection. I also am hoping for deliverance and life path truly align with God's will. I pray for joy of the Lord restored. I pray for peace and I also hope for more blessings instead of heartbreak tragedies curses etc in Jesus name I pray amen.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Holy Spirit take control
Please pray for my health and life path concerning finances and everything. Going through a really rough and heartbreaking relationship but I'm trusting God to help me through please Lord give me the strength. Also I have enemies at work and such and I am very tired. I am trying to hold on to God's will for my life. I have been trying to repair my relationship but I don't know it's God's will for it to work out out not. I am needing guidance what to do also I want drama to escape my territory and anyone who tries to destroy me I want the Lord to prevent them from doing so I also ask for more protection and perhaps rejection is God's protection. I also am hoping for deliverance and life path truly align with God's will. I pray for joy of the Lord restored. I pray for peace and I also hope for more blessings instead of heartbreak tragedies curses etc in Jesus name I pray amen.

I pray for this. Holy Spirit take control in Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
247
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That my son is okay and...
Replies
10
Views
172
Lord you said that you are a God of justice, vindicator and provider/protector. Lord, I pray that there will be an amazing testimony and that the case will be before God fearing judge or judges. That they will see the truth and the reason I continued to fight for mine and my child's rights. I...
Replies
6
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom