Against invasive thoughts. Against oppression so bad ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God asked me to pray against oppression. I have felt very oppressed for a long time. Please pray.
Replies
9
Views
174
Lord Father through the name of Jesus, I am praying for direction and I have discovered I have been under negative influence. I prayed to be placed on a better atmosphere and I was,I had clarity and respected, most of my life I was taught making others feel small was somehow ok, but it's not. I...
Replies
14
Views
170
O Lord, my God, hear the cries of Thy people! The rulers plot in secret, seeking to exalt strangers, and to bring more foreigners into the land, even aiming for a multitude that would crush Thy children. They set their hearts upon a ### populace, and they despise the rights and labour of the...
Replies
7
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom