Afternoon pray for my life, my life is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mobility, my life, and my future look bleak. My parents are difficult. I live here and there, a lot of profanity, swearing, and I am alone here, isolated, and need help. I need to get a mobility car and I need to get out more, away, and friends never visit. Nothing, it's rural here. I dread...
Replies
8
Views
143
I speak into existence 💯Fold greatlyyyyyy my life is better now i can have a safe place home that staysssszzz..I am approved for section 8 due to my health needing to be restored as much as possible and due to still needing a place to stayyyyy home 🏠 in my name for myself and my 2 cats ending...
Replies
10
Views
130
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,414
Messages
16,811,033
Members
650,798
Latest member
Teolmuantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom