afternoon, kindly pray for me for my ...

Khimilan

Disciple of Prayer
afternoon, kindly pray for me for my marital bliss, financial breakthrough, career breakthrough. I have a huge debt it is threatening my progress in life. My children are out of school. I don't see anything materialising in my life. Please pray for me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi everyone good afternoon kindly pray for me at this time I am unable to pay my rent get a job I desire that is being the human Resources manager for ### I was sent a scholarship for hr management I don't know what happen k couldn't get 2 persons to sign my contract I am asking for continuous...
Replies
7
Views
271
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
246
I have a prayer request. I finally got out of an abusive relationship. With him leaving it left me in a bind and I'm in desperate need of ### by tomorrow afternoon so that I don't get evicted. Everything happened so suddenly and I wasn't prepared! Please prayer that I figure something out. I...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom