After 6 months of losing his job, my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temp

Disciple of Prayer
After 6 months of losing his job, my son ### found a job. This job has training requirements. In order to continue employment he has to successfully complete the training. He has 2 more weeks to go and I am asking for prayers for him. He cannot afford to fail. Thank to all in advance.
 
Lord we come to You seeking answers to our problems. We know not why things happen. But if You Lord bring us to it. You Lord will bring us through it. It is written. Help us to have Faith that you Will answer all prayers in Your Perfect Timing. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my husband ###, does not lose his job because of something I have done which could possibly make him lose his job. I used something that belonged to his job and now he is caught and has to pay the price for my stupid choice. Please, please pray for him to be covered and not lose...
Replies
6
Views
192
God we can't make it if my husband loses his job. His boss is saying he has to close the company and we will be devastated financially. I really think I can't make it through this. I just really want to die. Please show us favor God, we trust in you. Please help. Thank you in advance. On Jesus name
Replies
18
Views
485
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Dear friends, I believe in prayer and so I keep coming back here updating everyone. I need your continued prayers. Ty. In February 2019, my family, and I moved to Texas to work with a small congregation of God‘s people. In August 2022, my job was...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,411
Messages
16,811,019
Members
650,797
Latest member
Twausortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom