Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is the proof that GOD will always be with you, carry you in his arms during bad times. I finally got the offer letter after attending several 100s of interviews in the last 2 years. This is a good job, high and responsible position. I posted my prayers at prayerrequest.com, when the interview started and asked for people's help to pray for me in each round. The people were kind enough and many people prayed for me. The power of prayer and the miracle of GOD was received by me. I finally got the offer letter yesterday. I sincerely and from the bottom of my heart thank all the good people who spent some of their time praying for me. GOD definitely listened to all of you and bestowed this blessing on me. Thank you, my Lord.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
After 2 years of salary cut and emotional pain, rejection and assult, I am having the final interview after passing 2 rounds tomorrow. This is a good job. If I get this job, then I will be able to stand up and face all the people who rejected me in my many previous interviews. I can take my family to a better position and can gain my self-confidence. Please pray for me.
prayed

Similar Requests

Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 365 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom