Adult Duaghters Need Healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsy100a

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for both of my daughters, one is an alcohalic and the other has mental health issues and won't takeher meds.  They both hate me and all I want is the best God has for them.  Please pray for us all

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord I ask that you bring healing to both of her daughters remove any ills or hurts from them. May God Bless you and them In Jesus name i pray amen

As a parent, I understand your frustration and fear, but never lose hope and have the faith that things will improve for your daughters.  The Lord says all we have to do is ask and have faith in him.  I am praying for you and your daughters.  Daughters are so precious.

I pray in agreement for the will of God to be done in this situation. You are a good God, a mighty god, an awesome God who can do above and beyond anything that we ask. Step in my Lord in Jesus name I prayn in agreement....AMEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom