Addictive Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzmanteresa73

Disciple of Prayer
Pray ### will turn from his addictive ways, and choose the right. Desire God, to change his life.
 
Dear Father, we together lift up ### unto You and humbly ask Your touch so that his life can be changed. Please use his life, Lord, to be the light and salt for people around him and please glorify Your Name through his life. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayers for my own self and my health, to overcome this substance abuse addiction I have and to guide back on the path of righteousness. I need prayer for anything God sees for me to have and to form a hedge of protection around me and my family and my home ward off any evil that tries to...
Replies
6
Views
136
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over unruly behavior. When I was young, my father passed away. I was untrained and unruly. I spent my time haphazardly, doing what I want, eating, drinking and enjoying bad habits, behavior and company. I pray over those times. I pray for knowledge and...
Replies
9
Views
128
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray that my behavior at hospital was godly, and was observed as good. I pray that GOD get glory from this whole event. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
6
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom