Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

  • Thread starter Thread starter bless
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bless

Guest
Dear Lord God,

Thank you for all the goodness that you've done to me and my family...LORD GOD....I'm here again asking for your help to please guide my family with their lives...please forgive them from all their sins..I am also asking for your forgiveness for all the bad deeds that I've done.. thank you so much..please also heal me right now...LOVE YOU LORD GOD...
 
Lord we come before you right now asking for favors, may you please heal ### in Jesus Name, Let your light shine on ### so that ### knows your Love, your Forgiveness to us In Jesus Name AMEN
 
Please Bless this person and her family. May you also forgive her sins Lord God in your mercy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please help me become a pharmacist, whether it be here in ### or in ###. Please help my sister become a physical therapist. Please bring us both in a position to help others.
Replies
6
Views
318
Lord, please help me become a pharmacist, whether it be here in ### or in ###. Please help my sister become a physical therapist. Please bring us both to a position where we can help others.
Replies
7
Views
288
God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,601
Messages
16,790,079
Members
649,166
Latest member
Myraurath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom