acknowledge God all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 21:28 – “At that time, when David saw that the Lord had answered him on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite, he offered sacrifices there.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, David recognizes that God...
Replies
8
Views
179
Lord God, Your Word says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9, Bible). Father, I hold onto this promise today. Give me the grace to confess my mistakes honestly and without excuse. Help me to see where...
Replies
10
Views
188
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 3:12-14: Go, proclaim this message toward the north: “’Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the LORD, ‘I will frown on you no longer, for I am faithful,’ declares the LORD, ‘I will not be angry forever. Only acknowledge your...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom