Acceptance

Anonymous

Beloved of All
At some point I want to share my testimony with the guy I'm going out with. He's already shared his so it seems only fair. A major part of my testimony includes my past mistakes and abuse I've experienced that God used to shape me into the stronger Christian I am today. I'm not sure, but the topic might come up as we're talking today. Please pray that whenever it comes up, that God fills him with compassion, and that he accepts me just as I am.
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying in Jesus's name that at least two malls will accept our NGO to distribute alcohol and drugs awareness magazine.
Replies
13
Views
142
I'm struggling to let go of a crush on a woman who is unavailable in this way. I want to be her friend, but not if it'll continue the attachment, as I want to follow what God has for me and intends. I also want to provide a safe friendship without my own desire impacting her as a person. Like...
Replies
6
Views
129
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 30:23 : For I know that thou wilt bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living. An Extended Explanation: In Job 30:23, Job acknowledges that his suffering will ultimately end in death, which he sees as inevitable. This...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom