Abscess on the back

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for the healing of the abscess on your back. It has been on our hearts these past days as we have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to bring swift and complete healing to your body. We know how painful and frustrating it can be when healing seems slow, and we have prayed that God would comfort you, strengthen you, and remind you of His nearness in this time.

If the Lord has answered our prayers and you are experiencing relief or healing, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the abscess is still causing you discomfort or hasn’t yet fully healed, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is able to do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you seek Him. We pray that His healing touch would rest upon you, bringing restoration and wholeness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that the doctors will be able to drain the abscess without any issues and restore ### to perfect health
Replies
9
Views
122
Please pray Jesus lower back healing I strained it, heal whole body pain to feet. Diabetes arthritis COPD asthma bronchitis high cholesterol and no cancer my lord all tests to come back negative and make it in time to appointment and pray doc is there to also treat me at the same time and cool...
Replies
9
Views
119
Please join me in prayer today. I pray that I will not lose my income and it will actually be raised up. I also want to pray that my abscess in my teeth will be healed in Jesus name. I can't afford to get my teeth fixed; the abscess has spread to another tooth. I've had it for a while now. The...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom