About ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, My mom lied to me and was hypocritical and so was my dad to a different extent. My mom lied to me and said this guy knows the board of directors. He did not know. He knew one of the board members he was just asking about the ### constantly and my season is over he still just...
Replies
10
Views
176
  • Article Article
The Cities With Ears To Hear: Though, like Pharisees, some seek out my words to entrap and discredit; my pearls are for those who have a receptive spirit. In the laws that God handed down through Moses, the requirement was not only to give back all ill-gotten goods, but to repay, with...
Replies
0
Views
100
Hello, I posted a prayer request a few days ago,about going to hospital and I am very happy it will work out.But I have to ask my boss,if I can go there,please pray for favor and that she thinks it is good that I go to hospital,thanks.
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,073
Messages
16,807,040
Members
650,524
Latest member
Sheohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom