About My Every Plan

  • Thread starter Thread starter ethiopia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ethiopia

Guest
about my spiritual life, about my family, about my every plan success, about ### plan, work,..........
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Praying for family spiritual life and merger plan to all become a better influence on this ### so that good things happen through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, please pray that whatever the enemy is planning for my health and prosperity to be destroyed in Jesus name and anything the enemy has planned for my future that is not of God to be destroyed and exposed in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
230
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:15 – “The nations will fear the name of the Lord, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:15, the psalmist expresses a powerful vision of the future. He looks forward to a time...
Replies
6
Views
126
in an apparent that is not suitable for me and my family please i am now disabled also and want a apartment section ### suitable and ###
Replies
4
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,644
Messages
16,790,471
Members
649,212
Latest member
Dtowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom