Testimony
Servant of All
Abba thank You for this day of life and all the blessings in it, thank You that I have activities to keep myself busy, thank You knowing You are working miracles already and that my miracle is soon to be delivered! Father I just want to thank You for all the blessings You already give me and to thank You for those that are on their way such as my relationship with ###, I also pray for her and ### to no longer be together Lord, I know he has not a good heart and has only sunken my dear ###, please open her eyes and set them apart, as far as the east is from the west, place ME in her heart Lord and I pray and declare and believe in Jesus' name that she is not pregnant, but above all, place love for You in her heart Lord, I pray that the seed grows and that You use me in that matter, bring us together Lord, I pray that You bring us together and Father You doing this I will only dedicate my life to sow more seeds and to praise You with her Abba, please do this, in Jesus' name, Amen
