Testimony
Servant of All
Abba, thank You for the power of prayer, I know it moves You for You see my Faith... Lord, thank You for this opportunity of seeing ### after so long, Abba I pray that it does come to pass, soon, I pray that she is no longer with ### Father and that every single word I said yesterday drove in the nail... Abba, please open her eyes and get her out of the mess she is in, use me for that purpose Lord, please keep her away from ### by all means, set them apart as far as the east is from the west, I stand in Your promise that everything I ask for in the name of Jesus will come to pass and my joy will be fulfilled, I pray, ask, declare and believe in The Holy name of Jesus that ### is no longer with ###, that You place a barrier, a wall, a hedge that cannot be crossed between them, Father, break their connections by all means, bring ### back with me, I declare that everything I said yesterday was accurate and that she no longer even wants to see him, Abba make something BIG happen, in Jesus' name, Amen
