Abba I have called her believing it is Your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba I have called her believing it is Your Will... Lord, I lay everything in Your hands, I declare in Jesus' name You touch her heart for hearing my voice after so long, Father, I know we will be together and I pray it will be today, but whatever Your Will is, I know You hold me in Your hands, Abba, deliver this miracle in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ I have called you friends, says the Lord, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you 31st July 2024 ### A game that requires the player to ‘seek and go find’ is Pokémon Go that has captured imaginations and is creating waves. Incidents related to the game –...
Replies
5
Views
228
Jesus, we praise You that we thank You for not only hearing our petition and prayers, not out of arrogance, but out of confidence in full belief and trust in You, that you will answer these prayers. Lord, I lift up my spouse to be today and our relationship and our reunion to You and the throne...
Replies
8
Views
157
Dear Lord I have called my ### for so many times he didn't answer the call. hope he answer my call and coming back home now. Only Lord can help us in this matter. In the Jesus's name I pray Amend
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom