Abba father, In the name of Jesus, I plead the blood

El Shaddai

Prayer Warrior
Abba father,
In the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus over this request of mine. Thy word promises that whatever I ask in Jesus name, it is granted. I ask and receive my love and lover ### in Jesus name. Please forgive my wrongdoings to him. Thy word promises that thy mercies endure forever. Please have mercy on me. In Jesus name, may my ### forgive me, trust me and share his address and contact information. May he connect with me as he used to do earlier. May he sing audio and video songs with me on Smule. I ask and receive this in Jesus name. May he get a new no, new email I'd, whatsapp I'd. In Jesus name I thank you. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
129
I plead the blood of Jesus/Yeshua, pray psalm 91 over the man's mind/thoughts, ears, eyes, body, that keeps getting manipulated by a woman that's married. That's been married to 5 men's previously, that was the man's drug dealer and is into Apache tribal witchcraft.
Replies
5
Views
114
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every stubborn issue at my work give me spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today and everyday bless the work of my hands I declare and decree Ephesians 3:16 and Acts 1:8 over my...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom