Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son a peaceful night last night and a peaceful day today. He did well with his meals last night and had a peaceful restful night. Thank you everyone who are faithfully praying for my son. Other than a slight set back last night...
Replies
10
Views
244
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing...
Replies
10
Views
153
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You grant him rest, calm, peace and relaxation today, I pray for him to have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. I rebuke all spiritual attacks in Jesus name. I command them to leave...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom