A victory favor wisdom miracle respect

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly ask those who believe in the power of prayer to come into agreement with me this week. I have two important job interviews, and I am seeking the Lord’s guidance, wisdom, favor, and provision. After a long season of waiting, I am placing these opportunities before God and trusting that...
Replies
9
Views
194
Jesus I lift up my daughter (###), seeking Your divine protection, provision, and peace. I thank You that You are a God who hears and answers our prayers. Jesus You have been so faithful in answering our prayers for my daughter as she has been blessed to receive a scholarship and an award from...
Replies
8
Views
328
Jesus, thank you for blessing me and my children at home with a peaceful evening yesterday. Jesus I pray for Your peace, joy, happiness, love, respect, forgiveness, contentment, and protection to envelop my family. Father, I ask You to expose and thwart the evil plots of this young man who is...
Replies
12
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom