A Very Special Request Needed...

i am not doing well

thank-you for your prayers for me

i feel soo utterly all alone and helpless too
i try to make things right........but i can not

Jesus please carry me.............
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
762
Good evening, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
6
Views
342
Good afternoon, prayer request members, and I have a very urgent request so my best friend is going through so much since February 14th which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after a few days after his birthday but he was telling me how when he was with the female...
Replies
8
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,267
Members
649,570
Latest member
Cyriormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom