A Very Serious Request For Prayer Please For A Grandmother & Granddaughter Father May Only Your Perfect Will Prevail Above All Else In Jesus's Name

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

i have been trying to help a young girl for about 6 to 7 years now and she has only gotten a zillion times worse...it is very heart-breaking...

she lives with her grandmother

i have come to understand that she is a drug addict & a liar due to
her addiction & illnesses & my heart goes out to her grandmother who has to
deal with all of this unfortunately and she also steals from her grandmother

The current living situation is very bad for her grandmother

i referred this young girl to Narcotics Anonymous and also to Alcoholics Anonymous
there is a wonderful fellowship just 2 or 3 blocks away from her house
but she won't go visit them at this point in time

My prayer request is for her grandmother to make a wise decision if she
should keep this rental house or let it go & move in with one of her daughters
she would not be able to have her grand-daughter come with her
but perhaps this will enable her grand-daughter to finally get the help
that she needs soo desperately

I also can not help this young girl anymore as it is making me soo sick too

this is a very difficult situation and i hate to see the grandmother suffer
i know how badly trying to help this grand-daughter spiritually has effected me soo negatively that i can only imagine what her grandmother is going thru having to live with her on a daily basis

Please pray that this Grandmother makes the decision that The Lord would
want her to as she only has about one month and a half months left before she loses
her whole rent subsidy & can no longer rent this house & must then leave

Father In Jesus's Name
Please Send A Most Mighty Miracle As Only You Can !
Thank-You Dear Blessed Trinity
Amen xoxox

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

i have been trying to help a young girl for about 6 to 7 years now and she has only gotten a zillion times worse...it is very heart-breaking... she lives with her grandmother i have come to understand that she is a drug addict & a liar due to her addiction & illnesses & my heart goes out to...
Replies
Views
I often do much volunteer ministry work & there was a young girl who The Holy Spirit gave me a very very specific word of encouragement for about 3 or 4 days ago & i knew i had to tell her I finally was able to speak to her yesterday & when i shared with her what The Lord very specifically...
Replies
Views
FATHER IN JESUS'S NAME PREVENT ANY & ALL GUN VIOLENCE WITH-IN THIS HOUSEHOLD...PLEASE... As a volunteer ministry counselor i encounter soo many who need soo much help, serious prayer & much Godly Biblical Guidance Today i got a call that a young girl who i have been counseling extensively got...
Replies
Views
My friend Pastor Raul is going to be voted on tonight at 7:00 p.m. here locally for "A District Director Pastoral Leadership Position" that is very serious & entails many huge responsibilities and much service If this is God's Perfect Will for him may he win this election as he has a great...
Replies
Views
My friend Pastor Raul is going to be voted on tonight at 7:00 p.m. here locally for "A District Director Pastoral Leadership Position" that is very serious & entails many huge responsibilities and much service If this is God's Perfect Will for him may he win this election as he has a great...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom