A verbally abusive husband

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God protects me from ###'s verbal abuse. ### calls me awful names constantly & my heart breaks daily. I pray endurance, peace, strength & encouragement God will end abuse. ### works out of state at times & hour before he gets home my belly is sick & when ### calls me names I get...
Replies
8
Views
433
I am requesting scripture readings to help me to “ignore,” insults and inappropriate comments my husband consistently directs toward me daily!
Replies
5
Views
7K
Special Pray request for ### in Jesus Name Amen. Pray for ### to stop with his fighting, verbally abusive and have respect for ### in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,180
Messages
16,796,911
Members
649,729
Latest member
Snoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom