A Ticket To Be Removed Off My ### Cdl License

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

Prayer Warrior
Will everyone pray for that ticket to be removed off ### record. Please pray for us to have the money by next Wednesday to take this and to pay all of our bills. And he still looking for a job with the removed old this ticket he can try to get his truck driving job back. This is an emergency we indeed needs pray now.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thanks for all the prays for the removal of the ticket off my son's record yesterday. The DA removed that ticket off his record. Once again, I would like to say thank you. Now I like for the doors to be open so he can get a job soon.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello good evening I live in apartment complex. I’ve been living in this apartment complex for three years. My birthday just passed 29 November last night. I was in my bed sleep and My Son❤️ woke me up to let me know that a tow truck driver trying to tow my car. I have two children. I’m a single...
Replies
9
Views
310
I got a ticket and now I can't drive until I pay the ### dollar traffic ticket: please pray that I get the money to drive again in the precious name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
23
  • Locked
My son just informed me that the ticket he got back in November is keeping him from getting a truck driver job. It rained so hard that night you couldn't see anything. So he ran off the road and the truck jackknifed and the state police gave him a ticket. Please pray with me that the ticket will...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom